Skip to main content

Loneliness Is....

A picture of a Lone Sunken boat @ Kerela close to AJ's ancestral home
I happened to come across an article (by anon) i read while i was whining to myself about my hubby not being around...no doubt unlike other hubby's AJ travels a lil more often and frequently..due to business  of course...!! And when it's due to business obviously it's unavoidable..and me and my 18month old are often left alone at home...this time though we have her paternal grandparents over for a good 2 month's..!!

But coming to think of it i always felt Loneliness Kill's...but my perspective changed a 1000th fold after reading this, I felt I must share this with all of course with a few thought's of my own as well ..... Read on people.....

Loneliness is something you cannot share.....The more i look around me, the more I am amazed at the way we are isolating & insulating ourselves from each other.

We do not talk to our friend sitting next to us, we tend to SMS someone far away...!!
We do not write one single loving note to our near & dear ones, but spend hours emailing or chatting with unknown people around the globe...!!

We are often seeking solace in anonymity. We want relationships(If you can even use the word i know not..) that have no responsibility or commitment for that matter...!!

We do not want to be questioned by anyone...fine...but as a 2 edged sword, we get back to loneliness, lack of commitment from others, & a sense of not belonging anywhere..!!

To escape from this feeling we run towards groups,cults,clubs or office colleagues, where we share our valuable time, but not our emotions..!!

Often we fortify ourselves against the next recession(of warmth, love & care that we may receive from our very own near & dear ones) then invest in people & make sure that we are committed to the most important relationships in our lives..!!

What can i say further....

Change = Happiness
Self Control = Attitude = Happiness = Think about it...!!

Further we even feel jealous that all others around us are more happier than us... and curse our luck ...but remember one important thing people...

" A Jealous person is like a candle, he keeps melting himself, while others enjoy the light...!!"

Basically what we need to understand, decide & choose for ourselves is if we want to melt ourselves which obviously will not only hurt us but also hurt our near & dear ones who really care for us, Or Choose to enjoy the light and bask in the warmth of  love & light of Positivity...!!

Lot's of love & may your life be filled with LIGHT & brightness...:-D

Shruthi

Comments

Post a Comment

Welcome To Muggle Diaries

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and read my rantings and send in your valuable Comments or which I really really appreciate and hope to try out your advice someday.

Hoping to see you more often, do peep by and ,
chat-up, feel free to fill me in with whats happening at your end too :) .

Love,
The Muggle Mommy

Popular posts from this blog

+Green PeasPulao / Matar Pulao(One Pot Meal...;)

Matar/Green Peas Pulao(One Pot Meal): Weekend's somehow make me feel weak in the knees to eat rice...i feel really bored to have roti's & dosas the whole week through..!! My versatile pallets and the stomach who's used to eat variety from mom screams out and demands more variety on the weekends. However though a weekday today i broke the usual rules and cooked up my favorite "Matar Pulao" which doesn't take much time as well as it's not too much  of a labor, since it all goes in one pot and pressure cook cool and serve, so i don't need to even wash too many dishes, so last night's dinner was Green Peas Pulao, Karnataka style with a slight variation for the sake of good health..;P What goes Inside: 1Cup: Basmati Rice(i used Basmati, since this is what i can acquire here easily ) or normal cooking rice of your choice. Spices: As per your taste you may add or delete the same(Cinnamon sticks+Green Cardamom+Cloves+Cumin/Jeer

5K Visitors, and a well deserved VACATION@Sasuraal Genda Phool...Don't go Anywhere I WILL BE BACK..!!

5K Visitors, and a well deserved VACATION @ Sasuraal Genda Phool...Don't go Anywhere I WILL BE BACK..!! & a Thankyou Note..!! It's celebration time again..@ TS. This time it's because Traditional Secrets touched 5000 visitors since May 2010, well i really do not have words to express my gratitude to all of you who made this possible,,i'm really humbled beyond words can ever express..!!! All i can say is Thank You...Thank you and Thank You..!! When i started this blog I just had Madhuri of Cook Curry Nook Fame,Deepti of Some Salt to Taste Fame..,Suma Rowjee of Cakes & More to name a few and few more great blogger friends from whom i really really learnt a lot...Running a blog, plus home, my lil one and keeping up with the passion of my life and writing about it would definitely not have been possible without the support of these friends and of course MY BETTER HALF who i turned BITTER many a times..when i did not give much needed attention to my Home...whil

+Homemade Indian Curds / Yoghurt/ Dahi/ Thair Recipe:)

+Homemade curds Recipe: It's amazing how life changes after marriage! Especially simple things such as consumption of curds too .....after being marrying a ' mallu boy ', I was amazed at the way they either mix curd in everything or rather cook almost everything with curd!! Initially it was a culture shock for me, a Rajput( being born n brought up one)!! I hardly had had curd ever in life until then!! Well as with anyone things changed gradually for me too....I understood far too quickly that I need to master the art of making well set curd as soon as possible...( yes...even curd setting is as good as Art..!!)... well finally after 10 years of marriage, two kids and infinite trials and error methods I came out victorious, this one really works well each time!!! The important thing is it really works well on our wallets too....and works fantabulous-ly on the health of our kids too..:) Now I can brag about making my very own dahi- Sakkar, dahi n parantha's, dahi Kari'