Skip to main content

We're Back!!



Yes!! Finally, we're back after a break of about a decade!!😅 

Well, this is what happens when we muggles take up the task of bringing them muggle wizards & witches up!! Yes, they are both nicely brought up quirky little witches also they apparently have the same "Patronus" their adorable Daschund "PLUTO"!!

So for the Old and New audiences, yes we've changed the name of the blog from a rather old "Traditional Secrets" to a rather fun and unconventional "Muggle Dairies", OHH the logo has also changed...💖

For those who didn't follow much....My Girls are "HUGE" Harry Potter fans, live breathe and speak the HP lingo!!

So this blog revival was their idea and when I began I thought who better should  I dedicate this to??

On my birthday they gifted me my lost blog, they'd revived it with help of my husband, made a few changes to the theme, etc..!! I think they returned a piece of the old me back to me!!😘😘

So on that emotional awwwwwww.....note... let's continue our journey ahead loads to catch up there and I welcome all of you back to the"Muggle Diaries".



 
~ Muggle Mommy ðŸ˜ˆðŸ˜‡




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

+Green PeasPulao / Matar Pulao(One Pot Meal...;)

Matar/Green Peas Pulao(One Pot Meal): Weekend's somehow make me feel weak in the knees to eat rice...i feel really bored to have roti's & dosas the whole week through..!! My versatile pallets and the stomach who's used to eat variety from mom screams out and demands more variety on the weekends. However though a weekday today i broke the usual rules and cooked up my favorite "Matar Pulao" which doesn't take much time as well as it's not too much  of a labor, since it all goes in one pot and pressure cook cool and serve, so i don't need to even wash too many dishes, so last night's dinner was Green Peas Pulao, Karnataka style with a slight variation for the sake of good health..;P What goes Inside: 1Cup: Basmati Rice(i used Basmati, since this is what i can acquire here easily ) or normal cooking rice of your choice. Spices: As per your taste you may add or delete the same(Cinnamon sticks+Green Cardamom+Cloves+Cumin/Jeer

+Homemade Indian Curds / Yoghurt/ Dahi/ Thair Recipe:)

+Homemade curds Recipe: It's amazing how life changes after marriage! Especially simple things such as consumption of curds too .....after being marrying a ' mallu boy ', I was amazed at the way they either mix curd in everything or rather cook almost everything with curd!! Initially it was a culture shock for me, a Rajput( being born n brought up one)!! I hardly had had curd ever in life until then!! Well as with anyone things changed gradually for me too....I understood far too quickly that I need to master the art of making well set curd as soon as possible...( yes...even curd setting is as good as Art..!!)... well finally after 10 years of marriage, two kids and infinite trials and error methods I came out victorious, this one really works well each time!!! The important thing is it really works well on our wallets too....and works fantabulous-ly on the health of our kids too..:) Now I can brag about making my very own dahi- Sakkar, dahi n parantha's, dahi Kari'

Basic Eggless WWF Loaf Cake..;)

Basic Eggless WWF Sponge Loaf Cake..;) A Confession : Though I've been baking for quite sometime now,i must confess a basic sponge cake was more a matter of luck in my "cake"...Oops...sorry "case"..!!  I would go on and on like mom always very rightly said "Try try never say die... " i kept trying until i continued to succeed(psst: just to ensure i'm doing it perfectly right)..!!  Finally I've succeeded & so proud to shout it out loud to the world...i managed to bake the most "Mmmm..moist Eggless WWF Sponge Cake"...). It's been such a hit at my place that I've already baked it thrice in 3days in a row (I swear i'm just not exaggerating one bite..sorry bit..;) and also tried my new experiment "Basic Eggless WWF-Oatmeal & Chocolate Loaf Cake"...Well that recipe will follow soon though..!! Baking a cake always takes me through the nostalgia of school days where we learnt the famous nursery rhyme "